How to update the contact information of your domain in your hosting account
Contact information is the information that will be displayed in your domain’s “whois” information. It includes the details like Your Name, Email ID, Phone Number etc. It is important to keep your contact information updated to display the accurate whois at all time.
To update or edit your contact information for your domain you need to follow the following steps:
1) Login to your DomainKing client panel.
2) In your client area, click on “Domains” and then “My Domains” from the top menu bar.
3) Click on the drop-down menu and then click on “Edit Contact Information” in front of the domain name.
4) Now you will be redirected to the Contact information page. Select the radio button in the front of “Specify custom information below” and change any contact information that you want to update or edit.
5) After making all the changes, scroll down at the end of the page and then click on the “Save Changes” button to save the settings.
After taking all the above steps, your contact information will be updated at the registry and in your domain whois instantly.