How to register your domain with DomainKing
To register your Domain Name with DomainKing.NG you need to follow the following steps:
1. Visit DomainKing.NG website.
2. Search the Domain Name that you want to register:
In the Search Here box enter the Domain Name that you want to register and also select your preferred Domain Extension or tld (like .com, .net, .com.ng etc.) and then click on the “Search” button.
3. Check your Domain availability & Select the Validation term
Now you will be redirected to the Register Domain page. Please check the checkbox “I’m not a robot” and click on the search button.
4. If your Domain Name is available, then you will see a message like Congratulations, yourdomain.com is available!. Click on Add to Cart and then click on the Checkout button.
5. Select our free addon Services
Select the free Addon Services that you want to use with your Domain. We offer the following free add-on services:
DNS Management to setup A, CNAME, MX, TXT Records (FREE!): We offer free DNS services for every domain for setting up A records, CNAME, etc. This service is useful for blogger integration that is if you want to set your custom domain in your Blogspot blog.
ID Protection/Whois Privacy Protection (FREE!): We offer a free ID Protection service for hiding the whois details of your domain for protection against spammers & your privacy.
Enter your nameservers: After selecting the free Add-on services you need to enter the Nameservers of your hosting provider to which you want to point your domain. You can also change the nameservers after your domain is registered. After that click on “Continue to Final Checkout Page”.
Note: By default, we have entered the Nameservers of our free DNS service. If you are using hosting service of any other provider then you can change the Nameservers to point to their hosting.
6. Now you will be redirected to the Review & Checkout page. There you need to check the domain name is correct and then click on the Checkout button.
7. If you are a new client then enter your details and email to register your account with us or if you are an existing customer then click on the “Already Registered button” and login to your account with us.
8. Now scroll down to the “Payment Details” section and select your preferred payment option. Then click on the Complete Order button.
9. Now an invoice has been created for your order. You can select a different payment method in the invoice if you want to change it and click on the “Pay Now” button.
You can Use Flutterwave and PayPal to make payments. In Flutterwave you can pay using Bank transfer, mobile transfer, USSD or using your card.