How to change the nameservers for your domain from your client account
To change your Nameservers for your domain registered with us, you need to follow the following steps:
1) Log into your DomainKing Client panel.
2) In your client area click on the Domain > “My Domains” link on the top navigation bar.
3) Now you need to click on the “Manage Nameservers” option next to the domain for which you want to change the Nameservers.
4) Scroll to Nameservers category and then select one of the following option:
“Use default nameservers” Select this option to point your domain to our default free DNS Nameservers. Following are our default Nameservers.
“Use custom nameservers (enter below)”: Select this option if you want to enter any custom Nameservers of your hosting provider.
5) After you have entered your preferred Nameservers then click on the “Change Nameservers” button to apply the changes.
Note: After nameservers have been changed, please wait for 24-48 hours for the DNS settings to propagate across all ISPs.