SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), provide or establish a secure connection between the server (on which website is hosted) and the browser or system on which we are browsing the website.
Generally SSL is a kind of protocol which is responsible for the transfer of data in secure and encrypted format to protect it from hackers or spammers.
Most of the websites that have payment processing page i.e the webmasters who accept payments using the card like credit and debit card have installed SSL on their websites.
1) Browser Error: Google Chrome will show the SSL error on http websites and on the web-pages like contact form and on the search bar page of SSL will not installed on your website. So you must need to buy and install SSL plan for your website if you don’t want your visitors to get SSL error on your website
2) E-commerce Website: In E-Commerce websites, the sensitive and important information of customers is transferring between the browser and the server. Normally visitors are using their card to pay for their produts. So you must need to install SSL certificate if you are also hosting a E-Commerce website.
The data transfer via the non-installed SSL website is not secured and also not in encrypted format. Also such kind of data can be easily stole or hacked by a hacker. SSL installed site is a secure website.
So you must need to install SSL certificate on your website if you are also accepting online payment. Generally clients are also looking for installed SSL on website on which they want to use their cards like credit card, VISA card, etc.
When SSL is installed on your website then it client or vistiers can easily trust on your website and on your work too. Moreover Google is also giving boost to SSL installed website in search engine.
3) Bloggers: Google has already made a dicision to boost the SEO of blogs in which https is enabled. So if you are also a bloggers and want to boost your SEO ranking then you must need to install SSL certificate.
1) Encrypt Information: SSL encrypt information in a kind format that is transferring between the browser and server to protect it from hackers or spammers.
2) Authenticating Providing: SSL certificate also ensure the visitors that they are sending information to a right person as SSL certificate include the certificate’s holder name.
3) Provide Reliability: Green icon of SSL sure the visitors that connection is secure. So a visitor can easily trust on you by checking the SSL certificate installed on your website.
4) SEO Boost: Google is now boost SEO ranking of websites which have enabled SSL. So if you also want to boost the SEO ranking of your website in Google Search Engine then you also need to install SSL Certificate.
1) A Domain Name: A domain name is just a name of website. A domain name is a address of your website with the help of which a visitor can visit your website.
A Domain name is the combination of 2 things. First one is the name and the second one is the extension. For example: In DomainKing.NG, DomainKing is a name and .NG is a extension which belong to Nigeria. So it is clear from the domain name DomainKing.NG that the DomainKing is a company which is working in Nigeria.
So if you want to install SSL on your website then you must have a domain name first. If you don’t have domain name then you can easily registered with us. You can register a domain name from DomainKing’s domain registration page. You can also take help from our below guide.
2) Web Hosting plan: Web Hosting plan or Web Hosting service is the service to provide a space on the server to host a website on Internet. The websites are saved or stored on servers. When you input a domain name on your browsers address to visit a website then your computer is automatically connected with that server and the
website is displaying on your screen.
If you don’t have hosting plan and want to buy a hosting plan to host your website then you can buy a web hosting plan from DomainKing web hosting page. You can also take help from our guide if you are facing any issue while placing the hosting order.
Now I am listing and explaining you all the steps with the help of whcih you can easily buy SSL certificate with us. If you want to buy SSL certificate for your website with us then you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1) First of all you need to visit Domainking’s SSL Certificate page.
Step 2) Now you need to select any SSL plan as per your requirement and click on “Order” button.
Step 3) On the Product Configuration page, you need to select the Billing cycle. If you want to buy an SSL Certificate for 1 year then you need to select 1 Year from the drop-down menu and click on Continue.
Step 4) If you have a promo code, enter that else click on “Checkout”.
Step 5) Now on the Checkout Page, fill in all your details to register with us & create a new account.
If you are already a registered user with us, then you can select the option “Already Registered” and sign in to your account to complete the order.
Step 6) Now scroll down to “Payment Details” and select your preferred payment method with which you want to pay for your web hosting order. For more details see How to pay.
Once done with completing the order, the invoice will be generated. You can proceed with paying your invoice with any method as instructed above. If you want instant activation then you can pay using your card.
Congratulations! You have successfully bought the SSL plan by taking help from the above steps. Now you can check your registered email for more details.
Now you can easily install SSL Certificate in cPanel. You can also take help from our guide if you don’t know how to install SSL certificate in cPanel.
If you have any issue then you can contact our support team for your issue. Our support team will also help you to install SSL certificate on your website.
First of all I would like to thank you for buying SSL certificate with us. Now you can contact out Chat Support Team or our Support Team if you don’t know how to install SSL certificate. Our support team will help you to install SSL certificate on your website.
If you want us to add any other thing in this article then you can suggest us by commenting in the below comment box. Also don’t forget to give your valuable feedback via below comment box.