How to get your domain’s EPP code at Domainking.NG
EPP code or Auth code is a unique code for your domain name which is required to transferring from one registrar to another. It is like a password for your domain name which is accessible only by you, so no one else can transfer your domain without your permission. So this safeguards you from unauthorized domain transfer of your domain.
You need to follow the following steps for getting the EPP code for your domain name from Domainking.NG Client Panel:
1. Login to your Domainking.NG client Panel.
2. In the client panel, click on “Domains” at the top and then click on “My Domains”.
3. Click on the “Manage” icon (this looks like a wrench) located to the right of your domain name.
4. Click on “Get EPP Code” located on the left side navigation menu.
5. Your EPP code will now be sent to the registered email address for that domain.
You can save this EPP code to your PC/Mobile and you can use it while transferring your domain name.
If you have any further queries regarding EPP code then you contact to our support. Our support will help you with all your issues.