Customized email Signatures are useful for adding customer name, contacts, image at the end of every email send from user webmail account at Domainking.NG.
By setting a customized signature, the content will be automatically added at the bottom in each and every email that you will send from your Webmail account.
Firstly, Login to your Webmail Account.
Please follow the below mentioned steps for setting up a customized signature on your email account:
In this you can enter text using HTML code and you can use images or links)
1) Click on settings icon at the top right corner.
2) Under settings section, click on identities button.
3) Under Identity section, select the desired email for which you want to add a your custom signature.
Add your custom text in the text field in front of signature option.
4)Also if you want to add your text in HTML format then select the checkbox in from of HTML signature.
5) After setting a customized signature click on Save button for saving the changes.
In this for setting up a signature you can only enter simple text.
1) Click on options link at the top bar. After clicking on mail you will be redirected to “option”section
2) In option section, click on Personal information link.
3) Under Name and Address Options section, add your custom text in the text field in front of signature option.
4) After setting a signature click on Submit button for saving the changes.
(In this you can enter text using HTML code and you can use images or links)
1)Navigate on settings icon at the top navigation bar.
2) By navigating on settings icon, a dropdown list will appear. Under Preferences option navigate to right and click on “mail”.
3) After clicking on mail you will be redirected to “Preference for mail”section
Under general section, click on “personal information” and you will be redirected to personal information page.
4) Scroll down to Your signature field and add the custom signature in the text field.
5) Also if you want to add your text in HTML format then add the text in Your signature to use when composing with the HTML editor that is present below “Your Signature”.
6) After setting a signature click on Save button for saving the changes.