In this tutorial we will show you simple steps on how to order Web hosting for your website from DomainKing.NG & get your website or blog online.
For buying a Web Hosting plan with DomainKing.NG you need to following steps:
1) Visit DomainKing.NG Web Hosting page.
2) Select any Web hosting plan as per your requirement from the link in Step 1. After selecting your Web hosting plan click on “Order Now” button.
Note: We recommend you to start with our smallest plans (Civilian plan or Soldier Plan) and in future you can easily upgrade your hosting plan to higher plan that comes with more disk space and bandwidth according to your requirement.
3) You will now be redirected to the page on which you need to enter your domain name for which you want to order your hosting plan.
Select your preferred option from the 3 listed below:
a) I want DomainKing to register a new domain for my Hosting Package: Select this option if you don’t have a domain name already and want to register a new domain with your hosting plan.
b) I want to transfer my domain to DomainKing: Select this option if you already have your domain name with some other provider and want to transfer your domain to us with your hosting.
c) I already have a domain and i will update its nameservers Or I will register a new domain from an another provider: Choose this option if you only want to buy hosting from us but want to keep or register your domain from some other provider.
4) After selecting your preferred option as explained in Step 3, enter the domain name for which you are ordering the hosting plan and then click “Click to Continue”.
5) If your domain is available then select the term (number of years) for which you want to buy your domain and click “Click to Continue”.
Note: Step 5 is only for users who are ordering a new domain name with hosting account.
6) Review your order and select “Billing Cycle”( number of years for which you want to order your hosting plan) and click “Add to Cart”.
7) Select the addon services that you want with your domain and click “Add to Cart”.
Note: You will only see this option if you are registering a domain with hosting account or transferring your domain to us with hosting. [Ignore this step if you are ordering only hosting plan without domain]
8) Now review your order & bill. After that scroll down and fill in all your details asked on the page to register with us & create a new account at DomainKing.NG.
Or if you are already a registered user with us, then you can select the option “Existing Customer” and sign-in to your account to complete the order.
9) Scroll down more and you will see the following options:
Promotional Code: In the field enter the coupon code if you have any. You can check all our offers & coupons on our Offers page.
Payment Method: Select your preferred payment method with which you want to pay for your web hosting order. For more details see How to pay.
Note: We have provided two payment modes for our clients i.e. Online method and Offline method. You have to select the payment method while checkout. For Online payments, you need to select Voguepay or Cashenvoy. Both the online payment methods an be used for VISA card, Verve Card and Master Card.
If you are unable to pay us using one online payment gateway then you can pay us via choosing another payment gateway like cashenvoy.
Also In offline method, you can pay us via Bank deposit or Bank transfer. For that you need to select Bank Transfer or Cash deposit option as your payment method. But it can take upto 20-24 hours max. for us to credit the payments made using this method.
10) Now check ” I have read and agree to the Terms of Service” and click “Complete Order”
11) Now your hosting order has been placed and an invoice has been created for you to pay. After reviewing your payment method once again click “Pay Now”.
Congratulations! Its all Done Now. After you have paid your invoice, your order will be activated automatically or manually within few hours depending on your payment method.
Once your hosting order is activated, you will receive a Hosting Account Information email with all your account login details including your cPanel & FTP details to access your hosting account.